Saturday, October 18, 2014

Halfway

Dear Anna,

I'm assuming that since you didn't blog yesterday that you still don't have internet. Assuming this, I will suspend your writing challenge for missing a day, but don't expect this kind of treatment again.

One word that I can think of that describes my life right now is halfway. It seems to be coming up a good bit. First, October is halfway done. How did that happen!? Next month is November, then December, then the holidays, and then it is 2015! Time flies when you're having fun. However, I think I'm starting to experience that thing that happens to old people when time just flies no matter what you're doing.

Second, I am halfway through this semester. Again, how did that happen! I feel like I just got here two weeks ago. I got the email today telling me to meet with my adviser to talk about next-semester's classes. I always get a rush of nerd-excitement around this time of year. This is the season of textbook purchases, Rate My Professors, and all sorts of nerdiness.

In honor of the halfway theme, here is a wonderful music video from Bon Jovi: Livin' On A Prayer.



On top of all that, it's fall, and fall is beautiful.
Have a wonderful day, my sweet Anna
~Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment