Tuesday, October 7, 2014

We'll Figure It Out Eventually

One of my favorite songs is "Farther Along" by Josh Garrels.


The song talks about how even when we don't know what's going on and we can't understand it, we can take peace in the fact that we'll understand the importance of things latter on. I don't know if that "latter on" is just a few days or years from now. It may even be heaven. 

This song gives me peace. It is comforting and relieving to not need to know everything that is going on. It gives you freedom to say, "I don't know," and to be okay with that. It's a promise that even if we don't figure it out right now, we'll figure it out eventually. ~Lindy

PS. Anna, I think your blog from yesterday was cheating a little bit. I can't do anything about you using one of your papers from school as a blog, but I think it was cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment