Monday, September 22, 2014

A Few Favorites

Words and the thoughts behind words have deep meaning to me.  Over my short life, several sets of words have stuck out to me.  I will share a few with you.

  • "She believed she could, so she did."
  • "It's a good feeling, you know, a good feeling to glow."
  • "Don't worry so much about what you are going to do, Henry.  Concentrate on who you are going to be."  ~"Bluffton" by Matt Phelan
  • "Love the unloved."
  • "A sea of instability"
  • "The shadows prove the sunshine." ~Switchfoot
  • "The truth lies undiscovered in a world full of lies"
  • "I wanna be in the light."  ~"In the Light" by DC Talk
  • "Seizing the light!"

*Those not specifically quoted are either of unknown origin or are of my own creation.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment