Saturday, September 27, 2014

Dear Anna,

Dear Anna,

This may sound strange (but you're used to that by now), but I was going through your old profile pictures the other day. While browsing, I realized that I have an awesome sister for several reasons:

  1. You are beautiful.
  2. You are smart.
  3. More importantly, you are wise. There have been several times in our relationship that I have been freaking out about something and you have looked at me and said, "Lindy, are you really going to make a big deal out of this?" Then I realize that what I'm saying is absolutely stupid. You've probably saved me several headaches in my lifetime in this way.
  4. You are a beast! You are a dancer, and that takes dedication and guts. You also like to rock climb which is one of the most beast-like hobbies anyone can think of.
  5. You are so sweet. The compassion you show to everyone is so admirable.
  6. You are passionate for God. Don't ever stop!
  7. I love you, and that makes anyone cool!
Now, all that said and done, you failed to blog yesterday. Here is your challenge: write this letter and post it for the world to see!

Love you bunches!
~Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment